Desktop Services Technician
Competitive – 12 week contract
We’re seeking a Desktop Services Technician, to provide 2nd line IT support across multiple sites, for our prestigious client, on a 12 week contract, to start ASAP.
- Provide second line IT support for company standard client hardware and operating systems
- Install and provide second line support for company standard productivity packages such as Microsoft Office, the Adobe Suite and other applications
- Provide second line support for audio visual equipment in offices and meeting rooms
- Provide technical advice and guidance to internal customers, 1st line support and other technical teams
- Liaise with and co-ordinate third party vendors to ensure a seamless service is provided
- Experience working as a Desktop Technician or similar technical support role
- Experience supporting Windows 10, Apple OSX and Office 2013 or later
- Experience supporting mobile devices
- Experience using SCCM desirable
- Experience with hardware selection and procurement and exposure to CAD solutions
- Relevant industry certifications such as Microsoft and CompTIA A+
- Good interpersonal skills with a helpful presence and friendly manner
- Ability to self-organise and proactively initiate own work load
- Creative problem solver with the ability to deliver pragmatic solutions
- Demonstrable evidence of working effectively as part of a team
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.