Digital Designer – Cheltenham
Salary £20,000- £22,000 DOE flexible, part time and remote considered
Our client is a fast growing consultancy with offices in both Gloucestershire and London. Their specialism in the tech sector helps them operate on a global basis from their UK offices.
The business is looking to appoint an enthusiastic Digital Designer with a strong sense of marketing and the ability to develop and grow a brand. It is important that you can develop marketing strategies and grow a business profile through various media streams. You will be interested in developing corporate digital media and literature, UX/UI and multimedia design.
The role involves overall responsibility for brand management for the business, communicating with the teams, web and mobile design, creation of corporate literature (marketing, proposal layouts, and reporting templates) and relevant graphics before issue to clients and prospects.
Report on digital marketing activities for the business, analysing success of campaigns and identifying areas for
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity work
- Knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities
- Manage and update content on CMS platforms for company
- Adobe suite (Photoshop / lightroom / InDesign / etc)
- Microsoft Office, including Word Templates and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of UI / UX design (including wireframing etc) and mobile design
- Desktop publishing and typesetting for corporate literature
This is a fun environment with learning at the top of employee benefits. You will be exposed to new technologies, subject matters, and challenges. The business always keeps up with the latest technologies, tools, and tricks of the trade and they are always refining our approach.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a relaxed, open plan office environment with a young team and plenty of opportunities to grow and develop.
- Strong understanding of the principles of design including layout, composition, and typography
- Creative Thinker, pragmatic and always focusing on the solution and not the problem
- Ability to communicate fresh ideas and visual concepts for a wide array of print and digital campaigns with passion and enthusiasm
- Communications/marketing strategy – assisting in the creation of strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications
- The ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, whilst still working with precision and a high level of attention to detail
- Continually researching and presenting ideas to keep the overall online presence of the company fresh
- The ability to work independently and have a pro-active attitude
- Report on digital marketing activities for the business, analysing success of campaigns and identifying areas for
- Content creation – writing articles, communications materials, and material for social media channels
Informal office dress code
- Non-contributory Group Life insurance (after qualifying period)
- Non-contributory Group Income Protection (after qualifying period)
- Non-contributory Group Private Medical Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 07840 044209
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.