Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £30,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client, and bricks and clicks retailer based at their main office in Gloucestershire at an exciting time in their development. You will work as part of small close-knit team utilising your extensive digital marketing experience to not only add value to the online customer experience but reach out new customers through your expert knowledge of all social media channels.
Working closely with the marketing manager you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and executing the overall digital marketing strategy. This will include:
- Creating campaigns focussed on paid search and paid social, google shopping.
- Building Facebook and Instagram audiences
- Analysing and reporting on performance and feeding back on key optimisation.
- Sourcing and recruiting influencers to promote and market the brand.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Collaborating with the team in all aspects of the business
Our client will love to see.
A tech savvy, analytical thinker who has a passion for all things digital and marketing, who will bring to the role at least 2 years proven experience and a related degree. Your clear communication skills and attention to detail will also make you a winning candidate.