Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 – £40,000 DoE
Cheltenham / Remote Working
We’re working with an award-winning, digital agency, which is based in Cheltenham, and London. This role will be Cheltenham-based, with some occasional travel to London required. There is also the option to work remotely for part of the week if desired.
Our innovative client is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, to join their growing marketing team.
Our client is a Google Partner Agency and certified in Google Ads, Analytics, and Shopping Ads. They have an excellent track record when it comes to SEM, having achieved thousands of page 1 rankings for a wide range of clients and industries. So this is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join an established business.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will thrive from a challenge, and be passionate about SEO and website analysis. You will need commercial experience managing SEO and PPC for a range of clients.
- Deliver SEM services to a range of clients of varying sectors and sizes
- Devise and manage client SEO and PPC strategies
- Guide the SEO performance of your clients and work collaboratively with them to improve their rankings and ROI from search
- Monitor sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to ensure that SEO and PPC efforts are achieving the ROI targets for your clients
- Manage Google Ads on behalf of your clients
- Take an active part in and contribute to the SEO team
- Share initiatives, best practices and results
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices
- Educate other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO
- Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Manage client relationships, including regular communication, meetings, calls, and presentations
- Project manage website developments
- Helped clients significantly improve their organic rankings and show ROI on PPC campaigns
- Proactive in making recommendations to clients on how they can improve their websites
- Passionate about SEM
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for analysing data and user statistics
- Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills
- Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Experienced in project and client management
- Ideally Google Ads and Google Analytics Certified
- Annual staff bonus after a qualifying period
- Free Cheltenham gym membership after a qualifying period
- Option to work from home/remotely for 2-3 days per week
- Relaxed creative offices
- Collaborative culture
- Personal development and training is encouraged
- Simple, agile workflow processes
- Yearly personal development plan
- Christmas and summer staff parties, as well as ad hoc lunches and team socials
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Lea Williams – 07840 044 253
GB Marketing is your specialist InHouse and Agency Marketing recruiters.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Copy Writers, Marketing Managers, Website Designers and Graphic Designers.
We manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.