£35,000 – £45,000
We’re working with an award-winning agency who are looking for a Drupal Developer to join their team of Designers, Developers and Project Managers. The Drupal Developer will use their expertise in Drupal 8/9 to create and maintain the businesses websites for several clients.
- Support the Digital team by creating and maintaining dynamic web-based systems using Drupal 8 and 9
- Craft digital solutions from technical specifications and client briefs
- Collaborate with the Development team and provide feedback through peer-to-peer code reviews
- Provide consultancy and innovative solutions to briefs
- Be aware of new technologies and concepts that will benefit the department
- Use your experience and knowledge to guide and develop best practice, and improve efficiency and quality
- Plan new features and systems
- Any other duties required
- Experience in a web development role
- Architecting Drupal systems including data, display and information architecture
- Familiarity implementing Drupal modules such as Views and Layout Builder
- Able to build complex SQL and design databases
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude towards challenging situations and multi-tasking
- Good time management skills involving the ability to estimate accurately the time required to complete digital projects
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate with and translate digital solutions to non-IT personnel
- A full UK driving licence is essential
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.