Finance Administrator – Cirencester
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity as arisen for a confident, friendly Finance Administrator, with excellent attention to detail, to join a well-established Cirencester business that provides the very best environmental and technical planning services.
Interviews this week!
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing and processing invoices
- Managing aspects of day to day banking
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy of information
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Filing and photocopying
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Ability to prioritise workload and work efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- A real team player with a helpful manner
- Eager and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- The ability to work using your own initiative
- Working hours 8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Friday.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free parking (due to location you must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle)
Your consultant on this role will be Alex Caluori
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.