Financial Controller (JO135)
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Finance Controller to join a growing client in the South West. The successful candidate will need to have a keen eye for detail and a focus on diving deeply into the intricacies of financial processes, data, and information. In this role you will become the go-to expert for Finance, offering proactive insights, and managing multiple priorities. This is an exciting opportunity for a finance professional who thrives on precision and wants to take full responsibility for the finance function.
We are looking for a qualified finance professional (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with a proven track record, capable of managing people and leading a finance team in a medium-sized business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the definition of the division’s strategy and serve as a key member of the senior leadership team within our client. Use your skillset to make a sizeable impact within the finance team be a big player in the future success of our client.
- Contribute to defining the strategy for the division.
- Dive into the details to provide analysis and insight.
- Translate strategy into business plans and establish measurable targets.
- Actively manage cash flows and Net Working Capital.
- Deliver monthly management accounts on time and in full.
- Ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures.
- Define and implement internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and local standards.
- Lead, guide, and facilitate best practice sharing.
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualifications or equivalent.
- Experience in managing people.
- Leadership experience in a medium-sized business.
Group Pension Scheme (5% employee/7% employer), Life Assurance Health Cash Plan + Complimentary Eye Tests,