Financial Reporting Manager
£45,000 – £55,000 DoE
(Initially fixed term contract to become permanent)
Our Bristol backed private equity client who is very active in the Environmental, Social, and Governance arena are looking to recruit a Group Financial Reporting Manager.
- Ownership of the monthly financial reporting process, ensuring integrity and timely reporting
- Key focus on cash flow forecasting for trading and investment companies
- Integration of new acquisitions into monthly reporting
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Ownership of month-end
- Preparation of group consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Ownership of annual financial statements
- Group tax including VAT
- Preparation of schedules for investors
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Keen to work in an innovative and fast-growing business operating across the globe
- Self-motivated, self-reliant, and able to work autonomously
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Anna Rankin – 07840 044217
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.