Salary to £27k
Are you an all round Graphic Designer with a love of print as well as digital? If so we are looking for someone with a broad skillset able to create original and yet commercial work for this fast expanding business. The work could be for product, catalogue, packaging or POS. In the same way experience in creating marketing emails and web banners is equally as valued.
You’ll report to the Head of Brand, working alongside other designers and interface with all the commercial teams so your communication and team-working skills will be just as important as your creative flair.
We’re looking for a candidate with plenty of ideas and a can-do approach. Alongside the usual Adobe Creative Suite skills Illustrator and Indesign would be a real plus.
The business is technology-driven and very commercial much of your work will be focussed on helping sell more product. Whether you are designing catalogues, packaging, email campaigns or banners that make their product/promotions stand out, it’s all about figuring out what makes the customer tick!
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Experience of digital design including emails, banners and landing pages
- Experience of delivering effective User Experience design
- A passion for consistency and brand standards
- Ability to interpret data-driven design briefs
- Outstanding team working skills
- Full Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of email service providers such as Mailchimp
- Experience working with drag & drop or WYSIWYG HTML Builders