£18,000 – £22,000 (pro-rata)
A successful, friendly, client in Cheltenham are looking for a part-time HR Administrator with excellent administration skills, to support the People Team on a part-time basis. This is to start ASAP and will be on a 6-12 month contract basis.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, who understands the need for confidentiality, and is able to work efficiently under their own initiative.
- HR/People administration
- Maintain employee records and database
- Administer HR-related documentation
- Recruitment support- manage ATS, filter CV’s and respond to applicants
- Support on payroll administration
- Administration for employee benefits
- Co-coordinate employee inductions
- Book training courses
- Provide support to the HR and Senior Leadership teams
- Ad hoc HR/people projects and duties when required
- Identify opportunities to propose new and more efficient ways of working
- Contribute to the development of the people function
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Previous administration experience within a busy department
- Some understanding of employment law and good HR practices
- Excellent administration skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Able to work accurately and at speed
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on 01452 429901
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.