HR Administrator – Part Time
Salary up to £10 per hour
An urgent requirement has arisen for a HR Administrator to join a thriving company based in Cirencester. This position will be initially for one month with the potential to extend.
You will be required to work on a part time basis, 3 days per week Monday to Wednesday 9-5.30. During the first week, training will be provided so you may need to work an extra day or full time during the training period.
- The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties
- Recruitment administration, to include liaising with line managers, candidates and agencies to arrange interviews and provide feedback
- Management of the HR System (Workday). Including ensuring accurate input of data and running reports
- HR Administration – creation of offer letters, new contracts, variation to contract and other ad hoc correspondence
- Maintenance of employee files
- Supporting Line Managers with policy queries
- Booking and organising training
- Fast paced worker
- Excellent attention to detail
- Used to working in a highly confidential department
- Fully PC literate on the usual Microsoft office packages etc.
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.