Salary: £32,500-£35,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
Great opportunity for a generalist HR Advisor to join a fast growing and dynamic company located in Cheltenham. As HR Advisor you will be assisting the Human Resources Manager and will be key at ensuring the effective and efficient running of HR matters within the company. The HR Advisor will be responsible for a varied range of duties and working closely with other team members within the company.
- Oversee the full recruitment process of new staff in conjunction with business managers, including advertising, interviewing, appointing, employment checks and liaison with external resource as appropriate.
- Look at ways to progress and improve recruitment procedures electronically through the HR system.
- Assist with specialist matters with managers and staff regarding contractual, legal, policy and best practice people management requirements
- Assist in the processing of monthly payroll information for the Finance Department
- Assist and support the effective implementation of formal HR policies and procedures, i.e. grievance, discipline, capability, recruitment, maternity paternity and adoption, absence, performance appraisal, etc. leading on meetings of this nature
- Co-ordination of annual appraisals, contribute to employees’ development and corporate events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to deal with difficult situations with diplomacy and discretion
- Able to work under pressure calmly and ensure deadline are met
- Confident at managing time effectively and prioritisation of tasks
- Have up to date knowledge in applying UK employment legislation and best practice
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- CIPD qualified to Level 5 or proven HR experience of 3 or more years
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Company Pension scheme (the Company will match employee contributions up to a maximum of 6% of basic salary in the first year. The scheme becomes non-contributory with employer contributions of 10% leading to 20% based on number of years’ service)
Life assurance of 3 x basic salary for members of the pension scheme
Bupa Private Health Care Scheme with employee contribution
Employee Assistance Programme