Up to £25,000
We have a new and exciting HR Assistant role with our client, who operates nationally. They are a growing organisation, with a global reputation in innovation.
- Report to the HR Manager and work under their and the Senior HR Officers guidance
- Co-ordinate and administer the agreed corporate annual staff training & development plans
- Source training suppliers and deliver internal HR related training
- Take charge of corporate recruitment, referencing and induction processes
- Be involved with employee relations including disciplinary, grievance and capability issues; maternity and absence cases
- Co-ordinate corporate annual events
- Produce regular absence reports and ad hoc confidential HR staffing information reports
- Effective maintenance of the HR Database and HR Staff List
- Undertake risk assessments
- Provide general office administration support as/when needed
- Some experience within general human resources
- Experience working in a busy professional HR department would be beneficial
- Desire to progress within HR
- Understanding of Employment Law
- Administrative skills
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care Scheme
- 25 days annual holiday + bank and public holidays + Office Christmas Closure
Working hours 8.30am-5pm or 9am-5.30pm, Mon-Fri
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on 01452 429901
GB HR + Legal is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.