Our well established and successful, growing client based in Quedgeley now have a new, exciting, permanent opportunity to join their team as a HR Assistant.
The main purpose of the HR Assistant role is to provide support to the HR Manager and provide administrative assistance, relating to the HR functions, such as recruitment activities, managing staff grievances, terminations, absence, performance activities, and compensation and benefits information.
- Ensure all staff personnel records are kept up to date, compliant with current legislation and stored appropriately
- Support the HR manager with all administration and record keeping tasks involved in the recruitment of staff. This will include liaising internally with managers to ensure CV’s are available, interviewing activities are organised and externally with recruitment partners
- Arranging interviews, creating interview schedules and packs, conduct interviews where necessary
- Administer necessary referencing and produce routine employment documents
- Coordination of Temporary workers including completion of timesheets
- Support the probation confirmation process and maintain accurate records
- Conducting new starter inductions and maintain induction paperwork
- Maintain accurate employee, HR and Health and Safety records, ensuring that all records are scanned, accurate and up to date
- Assist with the organisation and coordination of training activities as requested
- To issue PPE to new starters, coordinate Occupational Health, eye care vouchers, Work Station Checks, Driving Licence checks.
- Ensure that Health and Safety, First Aid, Fire Warden and forklift training is up to date and arrange training where necessary
- Previous HR Experience is essential
- Experience gained within a busy administrative role involving access to sensitive personal data and working in a discreet and confidential environment
- Able to multi skill and prioritise to meet deadlines and demonstrate excellent time management, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working awareness of employment law
- Demonstrate a professional, confident and “can do” attitude and personal integrity
Hours Per Week: Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm
If you require any further information please contact Alex Caluori on 01452 429901
GB Office is your specialist in HR, Legal and Office recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including HR, Administration, PA, Secretarial, Legal and Office support.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.