Our client is one of the best known B2B groups, supplying precision motion technology components into a range of industries including automotive, aerospace and engineering.
The HR & Payroll Systems Partner will join the EMEA shared services team responsible for providing high quality and optimized HR operational services to all internal stakeholders. Responsible for the maintenance and provision of accurate, efficient and timely Payroll activities & HR I.T System Support, relating to all aspects of the employee lifecycle in a professional and confidential manner.
Point of contact for internal customers and main ‘superuser’ for HR system related queries, responsible for liaising with HR Services team(s) and raising/managing support requests with supplier(s) as required to provide satisfactory customer solutions.
Act as liaison between Human Resources and Information Technology Functions. Key administrator and day to day
maintenance, troubleshooting issues connected with system interfaces, reports, configurations and version updates within the system and liaising with all internal & external stakeholders as required
Data Analysis & HR Reporting – Creation and distribution of standard, bespoke and complex reports as required using HR/Payroll and other internal systems, presenting data in a format that is clear, accurate and meaningful to HR, Managers, wider EMEA and other key stakeholders
HR Project Implementation Support (EMEA) – Key internal stakeholder
responsibility, actively involved in existing and new projects, including HR Service Delivery Platform Project (Paperless HR). Involvement and participation in other HR IT/Projects across EMEA to actively support its mission to deliver high quality and optimized HR operational services through self-service and automation, supported by standardized and harmonized HR processes and IT systems.
Provide technical administration, support and training as required to UK and wider EMEA community on: HRIS / HR Service Delivery Platform / Payroll / T&A /Other HR IT Systems & Interfaces/Integrations
Compensation & Benefits Data – Support & backup with maintenance and control of C&B Data, People Core, SharePoint Access and Workflows
Provide support with implementation of systems, templates, practices, and procedures to support HR and Payroll automation and workflow processes
Provide support to the HR Services and Payroll Team as required, including but not limited to:
- Bulk employee communications, including Salary Reviews, Bonus Payments, mail merge correspondence etc.
- General office administration duties
Payroll Administration & Queries – Ensuring accurate and timely end to end processing and reconciliation of monthly/four weekly payrolls, in compliance with legislative and internal processes. Ensuring payroll deadlines are met in conjunction with service level agreements and
BACS are processed within the agreed deadlines
- Support Continuous Process Improvement Initiatives
- Support and play an active part in all HR EMEA projects and initiatives to support the delivery of high quality and optimized HR operational services to all customers
- Ad-hoc travel if and when required outside of UK in relation to role, tasks & projects, primarily within Europe (EMEA countries)
- Carry out any other administrative duties when requested as appropriate to the position
- Work in accordance with Legal and Statutory requirements, Company Policies and Procedures
- Essential – Microsoft Office 365 Applications: SharePoint, Advanced Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Teams.
- Sound knowledge of systems databases and interfaces.
- Working knowledge of SQL Scripts/Macros/Formulas would be an advantage
- Sound understanding essential of UK Payrolls (Weekly & Monthly).
- Desirable – Knowledge of European payroll processing advantageous but not essential.
- Team player able to work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable and professional
- Confidently able to offer guidance and support to immediate and wider team members with a customer focus and can do attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines whilst remaining focused and calm.
- Possesses a flexible approach to working hours to ensure that priorities and obligations are met so as employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Inquisitive thinker with strong problem solving skills and great attention to detail
The role is a fixed term contract for 18 months. Benefits are below:
- £33-37k pa depending on qualifications and experience.
- Generous Non-Contributory Pension Scheme
- Cash Plan Healthcare