GB Solutions is delighted to support this market leading client in their hunt for a HTML Email Developer.
Fuelled by a blend of ambition, data and creativity, our client is on a mission to become the UK’s best customer engagement agency. Which is why they put pen to paper, sticky note to wall, and pedal to metal to create truly meaningful conversations between brands and their customers. They are keeping big names relevant at a time when audiences want more.
And all of this trickles down into the way they work. Join them and make your difference in an environment that values people; you’ll not only be greeted by the South West’s most exciting talent, but be made to feel right at home while working on award-winning projects and for some of the biggest clients in the business.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Email Developer to join their award-winning team. The position is to maintain, strengthen and evolve their growing digital offering.
Working in a vibrant and ambitious Technical department, you’ll collaborate with Creative Teams and other digital specialists across the agency to create breath-taking sites, digital campaigns, emails and mobile experiences. You should be an excellent multi-tasker with good communication skills that can deliver to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to evolve in to a fully rounded developer in the future, working alongside industry experts you will receive excellent training and support.
- Building email campaigns using HTML and CSS
- Maintaining clear and accurate documentation
- Ensuring campaigns follow agency processes and governance
- Understanding and working across several accounts
- Establishing yourself as a strong developer
- Attending meetings with Creative and Client Services
- Obtaining a clear understanding of the industry
The skills you’ll need to bring
- Strong HTML and CSS knowledge
- Ability to match design direction with mark-up and styling languages
- Experience with any email service provider an advantage (Salesforce, Responsys, MailChimp, etc.)
- Being comfortable working as a team or independently
- Ability to remain calm and focused even when working under pressure
- Strong knowledge of digital languages, software and online tools
- Working knowledge of PHP is an advantage
- Creative thinker that likes to experiment
- Good presentation skills, both in person and on paper
- Team player
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Superb organisational skills
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines
- Experience and understanding in the online marketing sector
- Excellent attention to detail
The Salary range is £21- 25K .
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday Day
- Christmas shutdown
- Drinks fridge Friday
- 5% Employer and employee Pension scheme
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.