Internal Account Manager
£20-£25K (DoE) up to £10K commission
We are working with a highly established client who is seeking an Internal Account Manager to join their sales team due to continued growth. This is a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful Internal Account Manager will need to have excellent communication skills, as it’ll be their responsibility to maintain regular contact with existing customers. As an Internal Account Manager, you’ll be able to build strong relationships with clients and gain insight into their strategies and goals.
It is the responsibility of the Internal Account Manager to identify sales opportunities and so a sales background is essential.
- Ensure actions from calls are recorded and followed up in accordance with targets set
- Liaise with staff members to develop appropriate solutions to meet individual customer requirements
- Co-ordinate virtual meetings with appropriate decision-makers and stakeholders
- Produce and deliver formal business proposals and presentations
- Provide accurate sales forecasting of anticipated sales and regular activity reporting
- Seek out new lead generation opportunities through referrals and introductions
- Develop account plans
- Support colleagues to ensure the business exceeds customer’s expectations
- Ensure best practice and procedures are followed to ensure professionalism is delivered at all times
- Always deliver excellent customer service to existing and prospective customers
- Keep abreast of industry and technology developments
- Apply company values at all times ensuring
- Follow ISO and operating standards and highlight any areas of concern
- Experience in a sales/account management background
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A driven individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to deliver formal presentations confidently
- Commercially minded
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Customer focussed
For more information on this role please contact Lea on 0784 0044 253
We manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.