Competitive Salary + up to £8,000 bonus
Our established client, in Cheltenham, are seeking an Internal Sales Executive to join the existing sales team to convert and maximise sales. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, Internal Sales Executive to join a well-known team and work with clients across the UK.
As an Internal Sales Executive you will be responsible for developing strong relationships and providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain organisational responsibility for personal workloads, including daily upkeep of business development activities, enquiries, call-backs, opportunities and live projects
- Accurately forecasting projects and keep reports up to date
- Make effective use of the CRM system to track and develop sales opportunities
- Develop enquiries from potential customers into a sale through fully understanding their specific requirements
- Confidently present the business to different organisations in different formats
- Use internal IT systems to produce quotations, designs and other project specific information
- Understand the position of the business in the marketplace and have knowledge of competitor products, pricing policy and current activity
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of key client needs by following up on enquiries and leads coming in
- Experience working in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in achieving and exceeding targets
- Evidence of establishing and maintaining excellent business relationships with key external and internal parties
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident engaging with people at all levels
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing to 25 after two years)
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
For more information on this role please contact Lea on 07840 044253
We manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.