Internal Sales Executive
£18,000 – £22,000, up to £5,000 bonus
We are representing an award winning client who is looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their successful and growing team. The role suits an outgoing and ambitious personality, who has a good track record in sales and enjoys the thrill of converting an incoming enquiry to a real sale.
The business is in a growth phase and consistently exceeds sales targets. The structure of the business is such that there is the opportunity for ambitious and successful candidates to develop.
Key Duties of an Internal Sales Executive:
- Handle enquiries from potential customers, understand their requirements and submit quotations
- Build strong relationships and provide excellent customer service with clients to encourage return custom
- Use the CRM system in order to track and develop opportunities effectively
- Work on in-house systems to produce quotations, designs, and other project specific information
- Develop new opportunities and markets through proactivity, such as cold-calling, networking, reading of trade press and general business development work
- Explore opportunities within the existing client database for increased business
- Ensure that all cross-selling opportunities within the Group are maximised and that referrals are passed between departments
Skills & Experience required of an Internal Sales Executive:
- A proven track record in Sales would be beneficial but no experience will be considered
- Articulate and a fluent communicator in writing, on the telephone and in person
- Incredible eye for detail and a desire to ‘get it right first time’
- Tenacious and ambitious, wanting to work hard and contribute immediately
- Confident learning new technology
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Self-motivated, with the necessary drive to win and convert
- A self-starter with ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Achievable and motivating bonus structure
- Attractive working environment
- Free parking
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on 01452 429906.
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.