International Marketing Assistant
A leading Cheltenham based business with a substantial export business is looking for an International Marketing Assistant to help deliver their comprehensive marketing plan.
Central to the role is the ability to provide support to the international marketing and sales teams.
We are looking for a people person who listens closely to the needs of their colleagues and interprets their requests into solid actionable campaigns to drive the business forward.
- Work with the International Marketing Executive in the planning and delivery of the International marketing plan
- Assist with email marketing campaigns via Campaign Monitor
- Support with logging against marketing budgets, raising all PO’s
- Studio briefing for items such as bespoke literature and brochure updates
- Assist with the organisation of events, exhibitions and campaigns
- Support with monthly marketing board reporting – against KPIs
- Support the international social media accounts
- Deal with requests for marketing literature and support from principal distributors and sales agents internationally and ensure their adherence to product brand guidelines
- Co-coordinate international projects through the in-house design studio
- Serve as the additional point of contact for International marketing enquiries (PR, media, retail etc.)
- Educated to degree level
- Understanding of working in cross-cultural environments
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on 01452 429905
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.