International Marketing Manager
An award-winning, manufacturing business has created a new role for an International Marketing Manager to tap into a buoyant global market post-Brexit.
The International Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, supporting, and executing marketing plans across the company’s existing global markets (Europe, North America, and China) to increase growth.
The International Marketing Manager will be solely responsible for the China market. The ideal International Marketing Manager will have proven experience in digital marketing, managing marketing teams, acting as a brand guardian, and supporting global teams to ensure local brand positioning and insight.
- Work with senior stakeholders and marketing teams in-country to build and deliver cross-channel marketing plans
- Build and nurture a Marketing Centre of Excellence from the UK, ensuring global best practice is shared across markets
- Lead physical and digital marketing campaigns and assets, where required
- Support the growth markets to set up and shape their marketing function locally
- Ensure international market requirements are captured throughout the seasonal campaign planning process,
- Continually drive improvements, creating efficient and effective ways of managing the international marketing team, working between markets, the UK team, and agency partners
- Develop a best-in-class new market entry approach for the company and take the lead on rolling out
- Influence the global teams to champion and develop the company’s brand in international markets
- Lead regular global communication updates
- Grow and manage all international customer data
- Regular monitoring and monthly reporting on commercial activity, results, and KPIs
- Work alongside the Marketing Director and wider team to manage the international marketing budgets
- Strong project and team management skills
- Relevant experience in related areas as an individual contributor, and supervisory experience
- Experience in a broad, cross-channel International Marketing or Global Brand role
- A well-rounded marketer with experience planning, managing and executing marketing campaigns with cross-channel execution (POS, print, digital, and PR)
- Experience using analytical techniques to make strong and commercial decisions
- Working experience of CRM systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access
- A clear passion for digital marketing and content-driven marketing
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.