Inventory & Sales Office Assistant
Gloucester within easy access to M5
Due to expansion and growth, a creative client has an exciting opportunity for an Inventory & Sales Office Assistant to join their growing team The ideal candidate will be friendly and outgoing with a can-do attitude and happy to go the extra mile. You will be highly organised with an excellent telephone manner and strong customer service skills. During busier times, there will also be a requirement to help with dispatching customer orders so would suit who doesn’t mind rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in!! This exciting and unique business prides themselves on their values and quality products along with providing a friendly and personal customer service to build trust and long standing relationships.
- Uploading and processing orders and payments from wholesale and retail customers
- Managing customer enquiries, providing updates on their orders
- Processing web orders and payments
- Provide administration support
- Data entry (Excel)
- Managing dispatch and deliveries with couriers
- Liaising with warehouse regarding customer order requirements
- Accurately putting customer orders together when required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong IT skills Microsoft Office and user of Excel
- Data entry (Excel) and administration
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays
If you require any further information please contact Lea Williams on 01452 429906
GB Sales is your specialist in Sales and Customer Service recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Account Management, Sales Administration, Customer Service, Sales, Buying and Merchandising.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.