Invoice Processing Clerk – Italian speaking
We are working with a forward-thinking, innovative company in Gloucestershire, which is seeking an Invoice Processing Clerk. With over 100 years in business, this is an excellent opportunity for an Invoice Processing Clerk to work with an established brand.
The successful Invoice Processing Clerk will be responsible for processing the suppliers’ invoices. The key focus of the Invoice Processing Clerk will be to ensure that the team process these invoices in a timely manner, whilst providing excellent internal and external customer service.
It is essential the appointed Invoice Processing Clerk is fluent in Italian.
- Receive, prepare and sort documentation
- Index and keep a record of invoice volumes
- Identify critical vendors
- Reroute non-invoice documentation
- Data input
- Invoice matching (PO, invoice, GR and SE)
- Parked report analysis (2nd and 3rd level)
- Blocked and parked invoice scanning
- Raise MRNs manual invoices
- Self bill invoices (Italy)
- Obtain GL codes and cost centres for invoices and credit notes
- Debit balances
- Reconcile vendor statements
- AP open item listings
- Complete periodic closing activities
- Approve and post-credit notes
- Archive documents temporarily
- Final archiving
- Italian speaking (fluent)
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable compliance regulations across different countries
- Experience in a finance role, preferably in Accounts Payable
- Good knowledge of SAP and OCR
- Ability to work on your own initiative and reach deadlines
- Organised with good time management skills
- Display a high level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of policies and procedures
- Language skills are desirable
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Anna Rankin – 07840 044217
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.