Salary – £17,000 – £19,000 DOE plus 26 days holiday, free lunches, pension, company bonus scheme
We are pleased to be working with this national construction client in the South West Region who are seeking Payment Clerks to join the team near Cheltenham.
You will be responsible for carrying out the processing of payments and ensuring that all payments comply with the relevant orders.
The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30pm with an hour for lunch.
- Data entry of invoices onto the in-house system in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all payments are covered by an official order and that details of applications accord with such orders
- Maintain reconciliation reports with suppliers
- Process in-coming post, prioritising urgent matters where appropriate
- Handle telephone enquiries concerning payments
- Maintain an accurate and efficient filing and archive system
- Photocopying, as required
Key skills required:
- 1-2 years of working in a similar environment
- Payments Clerk or relevant Financial experience is desired
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication both written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confident with various IT systems
- Methodical and efficient
If you require any further information please contact Danielle Young on 01452 429902
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.