IT Infrastructure Manager – Cheltenham
Competitive salary plus bonus, company car & phone
GB Technology is working in partnership with an IT Services provider to recruit for an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager. This is an exciting time to join the company as currently going through a period growth. The IT Infrastructure Manager will primarily be based in Cheltenham however travel to client sites throughout the UK will be required.
You will work closely with the IT Sales team to produce end to end IT solutions. Including chargeable sales engagement, technical demonstrations, solution design and tender response. This will also involve revenue generating technical strategy design in line with business and operational needs.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in successful delivery of cloud migration and implementations in both Hybrid / full migration capacities.
Ideally you will be certified with the core industry certifications and have a good amount of experience in customer facing hands-on design and implementation preferably working within an IT reseller environment.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to identify priorities and manage multiple workloads and projects. Attention to detail is a must with a methodical and professional approach to solution design and implementation.
Essential technical skills & product experience:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
- SAN Technologies
- Windows Server 2016, 2012 and 2008
- Active Directory, ADFS, Group Policy and Certificate Services
- TCP/IP, VLAN, switching, routing and firewall configuration, VPN and WAN environments
- VMWare vSphere
It would also be beneficial to have experience of some of the following:
- VMware Site Recovery Manager
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Clustering technologies
- Corporate wireless systems such as Cisco Meraki, Aruba and Fortinet
- Backup technologies
- Full System Center Suite
- VMware Horizon
- Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp
- Citrix NetScaler Gateway
- Citrix XenServer
- Multi-factor authentication
- Microsoft SQL 2014, 2012 and 2008
- Unified Communications including Microsoft Skype for Business
- Microsoft SCCM, SCVMM and SCOM
- Anti-virus technologies
- Web and E-mail Security
- Mobile Device and Application Management
- Sophos UTM and XG firewalls
- Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and DAG
- £5,000 bonus per annum (paid quarterly upon achievement of KPI’s)
- Company car
- Company mobile phone
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme and a Childcare voucher scheme
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. However, occasional overtime may be required to meet the demands of the role.
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.