IT Office Analyst
£25,000 – £40,000 DOE
We’re recruiting for an IT Office Analyst to join our global client in their Cheltenham office. As the IT Office Analyst you’ll be required to provide a quality and professional level of IT support to the office in Cheltenham.
The IT Office Analyst will need to have excellent customer service skills and able to travel to London when required.
- Provide a consistent level of support to the office remotely via telephone and also in person.
- Answer customer queries, promoting the IT systems used and conducting training where necessary
- Ensure incidents and requests are recorded and responded to in a timely manner
- Take ownership of local IT issues
- Troubleshoot multi-functional devices, and printers
- Assist with creating and maintaining documentation
- Set-up video conferences when required
- Manage a local supply of IT equipment and stock
- Deployment and support of mobile phones, including Apple
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Office expertise
- An understanding of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration
- Ability to provide support to colleagues
- Knowledge of document management systems, Worksite would be advantageous
- Experience using Active Directory and supporting Citrix
- Understanding of using software deployment packages such as SCCM
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 07840 044228
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.