IT Sales Manager / Account Manager – Cheltenham – £38,000 to £45,000 basic + commission + benefits (OTE £70K)
Leading managed service provider is looking to recruit an IT Sales Manager who will look to grow recurring revenue by delivering excellence in account management, nurturing and developing customer relationships.
- Manage customer accounts, placing emphasis on MRM growth, to ensure sales opportunities are maximised, contracts are profitable and customer service issues are dealt with promptly
- The efficient and effective management of assigned customer accounts, with a focus on the provision of excellence in customer service, developing strong positive relationships with and being regarded as a trusted partner by customers.
- Use technical experience and knowledge to work with customers at a consultative level to develop and discuss IT Strategies and where not already in place, define and document customer IT Strategies
- Ensure that services defined within the Customer Support Contract are delivered in a manner which promotes customer retention and growth, and ultimately contract renewal.
- Responsible for developing and delivering presentations and demonstrations to customers, completing proposals and managing tender responses on larger business opportunities
- Proven ability to nurture and develop customer accounts.
- Confident with a consultative sales approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Including strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and remain up to speed on new products / technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, Microsoft 365 and cyber security
- Confident, disciplined, organised and self-motivated.