IT Support Analyst
£27000 – £32000 + extensive benefits
Leading local employer is looking to hire an IT Support Analyst to bolster their central IT Services Team supporting users across the business and its multi-site operation.
- Provide technical support via phone, email, remote and on site
- Log support tickets, manage incidents, and resolve reported issues.
- Build and configure user equipment, such as laptops.
- Create, follow and maintain service level documentation.
- Take individual responsibility for support processes
- Previous experience in a customer facing support role
- Sound knowledge of a variety of web browsers
- Confident supporting colleagues at all levels throughout the business
- Competence in Active Directory user management.
- Expert in Microsoft Office 365
- General understanding of LAN, WAN, DHCP and DNS
- Azure AD support (desirable)
Primarily a weekday role with some flexibility there may be occasions such as system maintenance when out of hours working is necessary
This role primarily is based on site close to the M5 so commutable from Tewkesbury, Malvern, Ledbury and Worcester to the North as well as Stroud, Dursley and the Froest of Dean from the South.
As a large corporate business they offer a full range of benefits including hybrid working, financial benefits, enhanced pension, health and wellbeing support, charitable fundraising and volunteering opportunities.