£18,000 – £22,000 DoE
We are working with one of the UK’s biggest retail successes, who are going through a period of growth and seeking a skilled individual to take on the role of IT Support.
If successful, you will receive a fantastic benefits package and staff and family discount. Furthermore, the company partake in social events and you’ll be eligible for the reward/recognition scheme.
- Ensure systems are supported and provide end-user application support across the business
- Coordinate with Support and Development teams and 3rd party vendors
- Communicate IT roadmaps
- Systems testing
- Manage file sharing, data access and management
- Configure authentication and authorisation services for remote devices
- Disaster recovery, fault tolerance and high availability
- Define network infrastructures and network security
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve faults/problems from internal/external stakeholders to a high standard
- Previous experience in a company with multiple sites
- Knowledge, drive and ability to grow with the business as it expands
- Flexible & enthusiastic – willing to deal with issues as they arise
- Work with other departments, to achieve internal customers’ expectations
- Solid understanding of software systems and basic architecture principles
- Basic knowledge of database design, SQL, management and report writing
- Experience of 1st/2nd line customer support in use of software applications
- Good communication skills
- Full current driving licence
- Software testing experience
- Understand cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Work with network services experience
- PC & Laptop hardware fault finding & repairs experience
If you require any further information please contact Joe Lyons on 01452 429908
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.