Up to £45,000 DoE
Our client are seeking a C++ Developer, who ideally has Windows experience, to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful C++ Developer will be working on all aspects of the software development lifecycle, in a supportive environment. There will be an expectation for the C++ Developer to actively contribute throughout the initial prototyping and specification followed by design, implementation, testing and documentation.
Skills / Experience:
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A good communicator
- Clear, logical thinking and the creative ability to solve problems
- Must have a desire to work as an applications developer
- Experience of desktop applications development
- Full commercial software lifecycle experience
- Flexibleworking hours
- Defined contribution Pension Scheme with PHI scheme
- Training and development opportunities
For more information on this role, or similar roles, please contact Joe Lyons – 07840 044228
GB Tech are your specialists in IT recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Helpdesk and Support, Developers, Managers and Team Leaders, and Cyber Security.
We manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.