Cheltenham / remote
£22,000 – £25,000 DoE
Our Cheltenham-based client is looking for an Account Executive to join their specialised insurance team on a full-time, permanent basis. The role of Account Executive will be office and home-based, however, you will be required to travel to clients for presentations on occasion, so a full driver’s licence is essential.
To be considered for the role of Accounts Executive you must be approachable and have fantastic communication skills. The Account Executive will be the face and voice of the company, every day will be different and being able to talk to people on different levels is essential.
The successful Accounts Executive will develop and maintain strong client relationships, presenting insurance renewal packages and answering any queries. Providing support for the Account Managers, the Account Executive will become an expert in the products and will have the opportunity to progress to Account Management.
- Meet and exceed targets, confidently and compliantly
- Manage relationships with decision-makers and provide ongoing support
- Travel to client sites to present renewal options (when needed)
- Day to day account management and answering queries
- Identify new opportunities to grow your client base
- Friendly, with strong rapport building skills
- Cert CII is desirable, however full training and further development will be provided
- Target driven, with a background exceeding targets and problem-solving
- Confident and approachable with excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail and comfortable with weekly reporting
- A driving licence is essential for this role