Business Operations Coordinator
£18,000 per annum depending on experience + fantastic benefits
Our client is a leading provider of IT infrastructure and end-to-end managed services across all verticals with a specialist solution for Retail. Their specialist skills and knowledge are based around core infrastructure, extending to disparate environments requiring remote implementation and support.
They are currently seeking a Business Operations Coordinator to be based at their head office in Cirencester, commutable from Swindon, Cheltenham and Gloucester.
About the Business Operations Coordinator job:
Working within their busy Business Operations team, this newly created role will involve working closely with the Account Manager and Projects Team to support one of our major clients.
You will be expected to handle a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth running of daily operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
Key skills, experience, qualifications:
- Team player but can work under own initiative.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
- Knowledge of Customs procedures and documentation ideal but not a necessity.
- Excellent communicator.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good work ethic.
We are looking for someone bright, enthusiastic, and keen to progress in a vibrant, forward-thinking
You will have:
- Proven experience gained in a similar role.
- First class skills in written and spoken English with excellent grammar.
- An organised approach and an ability to prioritise.
Why you should consider this job:
Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a growing, fresh and vibrant business with a first-class company culture. Along with a competitive salary and bi-annual bonus scheme, they offer:
- Life insurance.
- Company pension.
- Free lunch/tea/coffee/fruit every day.
- On-site parking.
- Company events.
- Health/medical insurance.
- Career progression.
- Professional training.
- Casual dress.
- Breakout area with pool table.
- Childcare vouchers.