Customer Service Advisor
£19,000 to £23,000
Our client is the market leader in the renewable energy sector
They are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to support a wide customer demographic from domestic installations to large scale corporate installs. You will be given autonomy to support the customer in all aspects of their lifecycle.
This department provides substantial training and support to ensure you develop and achieve your professional goals, as well as being an expert in your field. In-turn; you will be providing the best possible service to the customer.
What you will do…
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers through any issues or problems that they may have – over the phone, by email and face-to-face
- Take ownership of:
- Processing new Feed-in Tariff sign-ups on internal systems and Ofgem’s CFR
- Checking and verifying all documentation relating to Feed-in Tariff applications
- Processing Meter Readings each quarter and related enquiries
- Processing payments and related enquiries
- Processing Home Moves
- Handling other Feed-in Tariff related queries from internal and external customers
- Handling possible billing queries
- Liaising with third party regulators and affiliates to reach suitable outcomes for the customer
- Liaising with Multi-Site Generators in relation to site or account specific queries
Knowledge, skills and experience:
Skill Set Required
- Excellent verbal and telephony skills.
- Excellent written communication –emails/letters etc.
- Exceptional standard of numeracy.
- Exceptionally high standard of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and manage a varied work load.
- Highly computer literate including in MS Excel and Access
- Good time management & personal organisational skills.
Specific Knowledge Required
- Experience of using customer management CRM systems
- Experience within a customer service focused environment
- Experience using Excel spreadsheets and Access databases