c£30,000 + extensive benefits
An exciting events venue management company has a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join the team. If you are looking to develop further in your sales career this could be the job for you!
Along with excellent communication skills, experience of account management, relationship sales and managing third party relationships is vital. You’ll be confident in presenting to key decision makers and in gaining cross departmental approval to ensure your ideas flourish.
You will work closely with both our internal and external customers ensuring their expectations and requirements are met.
You will be responsible for securing new and repeat business for the venues through actively developing and maintaining client relationships, taking a proactive approach to seek out and explore new business opportunities, both regionally and nationally, and to provide administrative support and assistance to the team for the venues.
- Proactively plan for future sales and develop a personal business strategy in partnership with the Account Manager, to ensure aligned with overall Sales Strategy
- Achieve growth levels for margin and revenue as stipulated by annual targets
- Develop a deep understanding of the costs involved in conference delivery and make recommendations where improvements can be achieved
- Identify and develop opportunities for new customers and new sectors as well as responding to reactive enquiries, to actively secure new business as well as increasing revenue opportunities
- Monitor performance on key accounts to ensure that timelines and deadlines are adhered to at all times and that customer satisfaction is achieved for repeat business
- Undertake regular face to face meetings with clients both on and off site
- Maintain existing customer base as measured by number of customers, revenue and margin
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave rising to 26 after one year plus all UK bank holidays
- Free Onsite parking
- Free lunch when office based
- Potential home working options for part of the week, role dependent
- Pension matching up to 7% and
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance funded by the company
- Great Learning and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dental, Cash Health and Holiday Buy flexible option