£21,000 – £25,000
Our client, a well-renowned solicitor’s firm based in Tetbury is seeking a Conveyancing Secretary to join their conveyancing department on a temporary basis.
As a Conveyancing Secretary, you will provide direct support to the Conveyancing Director, dealing with residential and commercial conveyancing. Including; sales and purchases, re-mortgages, and transfers of equity.
As this role is office-based you will need to live locally/able to work from Tetbury, Gloucestershire.
This is a temporary position with the possibility of longevity for the right candidate.
- Provide full secretarial support, prepare correspondence, copy typing, and prepare legal documents
- Diary management and liaising with clients over the telephone to schedule appointments and take messages
- Maintenance of files, systems, and document management
- Provide clients with both telephone and personal support in a professional and courteous manner
- Strong and efficient secretarial and administrative skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate – Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software
- Understanding of the confidential nature of legal work
- Events and parties, courtesy of the company
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.