Customer Service Advisor (JO1011)
Customer Service Advisor
£20,700 – £25,650 DoE
Stroud / Hybrid
A well-established client and clear leader in their field, are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy business team.
You will be responsible for managing new customer applications, any queries, and updating the company’s system. You will be working closely with various departments and teams such as sales and service and other external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of existing accounts.
The role of Customer Service Advisor is varied, challenging, and rewarding and requires good communication and organisational skills with good attention to detail.
- Healthcare plan, life assurance and generous pension contribution
- Volunteering day
- Hybrid working
- Various company discounts (including shops, days out and events)
- Holiday of 25 days (plus bank holidays) & ability to buy/sell days
- Cycle to work scheme, car pooling and onsite parking available
- Deliver agreed individual targets and KPIs
- Check information, ensuring timely delivery of new accounts and tenders
- Tender preparation – ensuring information is correct and is entered correctly into the tender documentation
- Liaise with relevant teams to provide bespoke quotations
- Create contracts for product agreements
- Create renewal opportunities
- Responsible for maintenance and reporting of cases, work items, and opportunities
- Process deposits for customers
- Provide aftersales support and customer care including support with complaint investigation
- Allocate customer queries and emails to relevant departments
- Monitor and reallocate opportunities from other teams and individual sales agents as required
- Work on supply termination notices, objections and retentions
Skills / Experience:
- Analytical ability to assess and interpret data
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- High level of numeracy and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking & relationship-building skills
- Self-driven and results orientated
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.