Customer Support Advisor (JO1012)
Customer Support Advisor
Stroud / Hybrid
£21,735 – £26,932 DoE
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Support Advisor (B2B) to join an exciting and innovative company who are at the top of their game.
As a Customer Support Advisor you will be responsible for providing first class customer support with a friendly and personal approach, helping with a wide and diverse range of customer enquiries.
As the first port of call, you will ensure the customer is looked after and will help find a resolution to their questions and requirements. This is great chance to become a key member of the team.
- Healthcare plan, life assurance and generous pension contribution
- Volunteering day
- Hybrid working
- Various company discounts (including shops, days out and events)
- Holiday of 25 days (plus bank holidays) & ability to buy/sell days
- Cycle to work scheme, car pooling and onsite parking available
- Provide exceptional customer service, delivering first contact resolution for business customers
- Engage with non-customer facing teams to ensure customer requests are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure business customer accounts are correct and all requests are completed accurately for customer billing
- Take ownership of customer complaints, prioritise, and complete to the customer’s satisfaction and within agreed time scales
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills across multiple channels
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in working patterns and duties
- Good level of numeracy
- Good level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Proven track record of working in a target focused environment
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.