Personal Injury Solicitor (JO1016)
Personal Injury Solicitor
£35,000 – £40,000
As a Personal Injury Solicitor, you will provide legal services to clients concerning personal injury, and clinical negligence. You will also assist in the coordination of the team’s activities, and achievements of its business objectives.
- Initial consultations and client triage where required
- Advising and liaising with clients on personal injury matters
- Ongoing case management
- Client relationship management
- Networking and business development for commercial work flows
- Reviewing and managing WIP and client financing
- To produce all fees to meet monthly and year end targets
- Outstanding debt collection
- Keep files well organised and property updated
- Use DPS for all emails, letters, reports, and correspondence and ensure other team members use it correctly
- PQE (or equivalent)
- Experience using multiple systems, and collating and analysing data
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, and client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Friendly, with good communication skills
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.