Account Manager (JO1020)
Up to £35,000 + Commission
Our client is a leading player in the steel construction products industry and is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Sales Account Manager to join their team. With a commitment to delivering high-quality steel construction product solutions, our client prides themselves on innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth by identifying new business opportunities, building, and maintaining customer relationships, and promoting a range of steel construction products and services. You will play a crucial role in expanding the market presence and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Understand customer needs and tailor solutions to meet their requirements
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to clients
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and agreements to close deals while maximising profitability
- Collaborate with the management team to develop strategies for continuous improvement
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in steel construction products technology and products
- Clearly communicate the features and benefits of products to potential clients
- Collaborate with the technical team to ensure accurate representation of products to clients
- Proven experience in sales within the steel construction products industry or a related field
- Strong understanding of steel construction products processes and products
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Goal-oriented with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Proficient in using CRM software and other sales tools
- A full driving licence
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.