£35,000 + benefits + annual bonus
Cirencester / Hybrid
Our innovative technology client has built a solid reputation for providing high-quality products, solutions, and services that optimise their customer businesses for efficiency and ability for growth. They have a large portfolio of customers including many well-known names.
This forward-thinking company requires an IT Hardware Buyer to join them. As the IT Hardware Buyer, you will work closely with other internal departments to support national and international customers and their requirements. You will be required to pass a background check to BPSS Standard.
- Hybrid working (2 days per week in the office)
- Up to 10% annual performance bonus
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension contribution
- Death in service
- Free breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Training & Support
- Secure quotes from existing and new suppliers, and procurement of technological solutions
- Act as the first point of contact for suppliers, dispatch, and internal staff regarding lead times, kit deliveries, and courier requirements
- Liaise with external suppliers and customers to achieve cost-effectiveness
- Ensure compliance with internal standards and procedures, as well as any relevant regulatory legislation
- Identify and respond to problems in operational processes and resolve them in a quick and timely manner
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Respond promptly to internal and external requests, communicating with all involved
- Experience operating in a team and managing/mentoring a team, with Procurement of IT and IT services as a material part of your experience
- Able to adapt to change and balancing deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Able to learn tools, technology and processes quickly
- Excellent communication & listening skills
GB Commerce are your specialist recruiters in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Facilities.
We hire across a vast range of roles across Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.