Project Manager (JO1023)
£40,000 – £60,000
Are you ready to be part of a cutting-edge team shaping the future of telecommunications? Look no further than this exciting opportunity with a global leader in advanced telecommunications solutions.
Now seeking a Technical Project Manager, to plan and execute projects in a fast-paced environment. The successful Technical Project Manager will be enthusiastic and proactive, playing a crucial role in shaping the future of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding engineering team.
- Plan and execute projects in a fast-paced environment
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery within budget constraints
- Identify project requirements, delivery timelines, and costs
- Develop detailed plans, adapting to changing needs and requirements
- Monitor project performance and compile comprehensive reports for stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient project implementation
- Manage risks and troubleshoot challenges proactively
- PRINCE 2 Certification
- CIDA Defence Installation Design Foundation Course Certification
- Extensive project management experience within the telecommunications sector
- Solid IT skills, including proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to foster a teamwork mentality and lead by example
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Driving licence – (access to the company pool car for site visits)
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
We manage Tech jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We work to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.