IT Helpdesk (JO1029)
With over 15 years’ experience bringing innovative technology to businesses, our client provides exceptional service to their customers.
Using proven technology to continuously challenge how best to drive business change, from consultancy implementation through to support services, they leave no stone unturned.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to get into IT, with little to no experience. So, if you have a passion for technology, want to work in the tech sector, and are happy to learn on the job, then this IT Helpdesk trainee position is for you.
A little about the role…
- The IT Helpdesk trainee will be working 11.30am-8pm, or, 1.30pm-10pm (days)
- Monday – Sunday, North Swindon
The IT Helpdesk trainee will be working in a busy service desk team, providing effective IT helpdesk support to numerous customers and devices across the UK.
- Password and system resets
- Hardware related faults and queries
- Desktop and App support
- New user profile creation
- Assist with some 2nd line queries
- Install new equipment
- Conduct software and data backups
- Report and liaise with resellers and end users
- IT support experience would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Organised individual
- An understanding of Windows operating systems
- Must have a car/be able to get to the office for shifts
- Up to 10% annual performance bonus
- Private healthcare
- Generous pension contribution
- Death in service
- Free breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Training & Support
GB Tech is your specialist in IT and Technology recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Data & Insight, Engineering, Helpdesk & Support, Cyber, Java, C#, Python and Development.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.