Marketing Manager (JO1032)
£38,000 to – £45,000 + bonus + flexible benefits
A leading software business is looking to kickstart its next phase of growth and recruit a Marketing Manager to join a small marketing team.
As an integral member of the team in this newly created role, you will be at the front line, influencing the market and accelerating company growth.
You’ll be responsible for managing several events combined with social media and PPC lead generation, including partner campaigns. Working closely with the team and Head of Marketing, you’ll build on the existing plan and add your own creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to level up performance and engagement.
- Drive the strategy and execution for B2B social, PPC and paid media lead generation with best-in-class campaigns
- Develop and manage events budget, performance and ROI including the delivery of exhibitions, partner and owned events in the UK and a small number internationally
- Work cross-functionally to ensure coordinated, high-performing campaigns are distributed and optimised with key partners and global divisions
- Write compelling copy for a range of media including emails, newsletters, website, and social
- Track, analyse and optimise marketing ROI for all campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Be brave and creative, develop your skills and share best practice
- Proficient in digital tools and platforms, GA, Google Adwords, Hootsuite, CRM, Canva, LinkedIn, Chat GPT etc
- Experience running events and campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Bonus (approx 10%)
- Hybrid working
- Healthcare insurance
- Dental insurance
- Birthday day off
- Personal professional training budget
- Team based incentives
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
We manage Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.