Customer Service Team Leader (JO1033)
Customer Service Team Leader
12 month FTC
We are seeking a Customer Service Team Leader to join our well-known, friendly client, in Stroud. The successful Customer Service Team Leader will be supporting a small team of administrators, helping set their day-to-day tasks, and ensuring the team is continuously developing to meet service agreements.
This is an exciting time to join the company as they launch a new strategy, turning their ambitions into actions. If you have office management experience, then we’d love to hear from you.
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, increasing to 38 days after 5 years service
- Enhanced pension scheme (up to 7%)
- Life assurance providing 3 times annual salary
- Access to a wide range of resources to support your health and wellbeing
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Coach and mentor a team of administrators
- Handle queries, ensuring all service standards are met
- Ensure the CRM system is utilised, and reports are accurate
- Provide excellent customer care at all points of contact, and undertake quality checks on the service provided by the wider team
- Be the escalation point when required
- Develop and provide accurate activity and management reports, identifying patterns and trends where applicable
- Considerable office and customer service experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
- Previous experience should include office management (or similar)
- Experience managing end to end processes
- An understanding of CRM systems
- Complaint process experience
- Experience creating presentations and presenting in person
- Able to train and motivate staff (coaching experience)
- Driving licence is essential as you may need to travel to other sites when needed
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.