Financial Controller (JO1035)
£75,000 + discretionary bonus + Strong benefits package
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Financial Controller to join a growing client in the South West.
The successful candidate will need to have a keen eye for detail and a focus on diving deeply into the intricacies of financial processes, data, and information. In this role you will become the go-to expert for Finance, offering proactive insights, and managing multiple priorities. This is an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller who thrives on precision and wants to take full responsibility for the finance function.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute toward the definition of the division’s strategy and serve as a key member of the senior leadership team. Using your skillset to make a sizeable impact within the finance team to become a big player in the future success of the business.
- Discretionary bonus
- Complimentary Eye Tests
- Christmas shutdown
- Group Pension Scheme (5% employee/7% employer)
- Life Assurance coverage at 3 times the basic salary
- Paycare Health Cash Plan
- Quarterly visits from Independent Financial Advisors (TBC)
- Contribute to the strategy for the division
- Dive into the details to provide analysis and insight
- Translate strategy into business plans and establish measurable targets
- Actively manage cash flows and Net Working Capital
- Deliver monthly management accounts on time and in full
- Ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures
- Define and implement internal controls
- Ensure compliance with corporate and local standards
- Lead, guide, and facilitate best practice sharing
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualifications or equivalent
- Experience in managing people
- Leadership experience in a medium-sized business
- Proficiency in SQL reporting
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.