Finance Director (JO1036)
£100,000 – £125,000
Are you an experienced finance professional ready to take on a pivotal role as a Finance Director?
We are working with a brilliant company based in Gloucester, a leader in its industry, seeking a talented Finance Director to oversee and manage all financial aspects of their business.
The company is a well-established organisation with a global footprint who are looking for an individual to make a long-lasting impact. As the Finance Director, you will play a key role in shaping and executing the company’s financial strategy, managing the Group Treasury function, and ensuring the accuracy of statutory financial positions across various entities.
If you thrive in a challenging and influential role, this position offers the chance to shape the financial future of a global organisation.
- Annual Salary review
- Christmas shutdown
- Healthy company pension scheme
- Life assurance 3x salary
- Employee assistance programme for additional support
- Ensure accurate statutory financial positions for the group through quarterly balance sheet reviews
- Oversee weekly cash flow management, preparing rolling forecasts
- Manage Group Treasury functions, including cash pooling, repatriation, and investment decisions
- Coordinate banking relationships, administer the Bankline online platform, and streamline legal entities
- Conduct scenario planning for business profitability, cash, and liquidity KPIs
- Lead year-end audits for the Group and subsidiaries, managing tax-related activities
- Oversee global insurance renewals, negotiating premiums
- Support CFO in activities, contractual reviews, and provide ad-hoc support leveraging M&A and Private Equity experience
- ACCA/ACA/Cima Qualified
- Strong technical accounting expertise
- Previous sole ownership of finance and statutory reporting
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.