Financial Accountant (JO1037)
Gloucester + Hybrid
We are excited to present a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Financial Accountant to join our client in Gloucester. Joining a dynamic team, you will play a pivotal role reporting to the Group Finance Director, contributing to the financial success of a highly reputable business.
You will be a qualified Financial Accountant (ACA), with post-qualified experience. You will possess exceptional technical accounting and analytical skills, with a proven track record in managing financial control processes.
For the successful Financial Accountant, this role offers a unique opportunity to contribute significantly to the financial management of the organisation while working in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be part of a team that values quality, integrity, and innovation, providing ample opportunities for professional growth and development alongside a brilliant benefits package.
- Annual Salary review
- Christmas shutdown
- Healthy company pension scheme
- Life assurance 3x salary
- Employee assistance programme for additional support
- Preparation of the Group’s annual statutory accounts
- Build strong relationships with external auditors and tax advisors
- Completion of annual statutory audit and monthly consolidated Group accounts
- Consolidation of cash flows and liaison with insurers
- Support in matters relating to the Group’s bankers and credit insurers
- Supervision of the monthly intercompany reconciliation process
- Maintenance of general ledgers for group holding companies
- Management of the quarterly recharge process
- Drive definition and implementation of standards in financial control processes
- Ensure effective management of local audits and compliance with regulations
- ACA qualified with post-qualification experience
- Proficency in Excel
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Experience in a top-four accounting practice setting
- Excellent technical accounting expertise
- Strong numerical and Excel skills
GB Finance are your specialists in Finance recruitment.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance, Accounting and Investment and Wealth.
We manage Finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.