Facilities Manager (JO1038)
£26,000 – £28,000
Our client is a dedicated not-for-profit organisation, that is committed to making a positive impact by providing support and assistance to those who face challenges.
They are seeking a Facilities Manager to join their management team, ensuring the health and safety, cleanliness, and maintenance of their buildings.
The successful Facilities Manager will have managerial experience, a keen eye for detail, and be able to identify problems. This role is offered on a 12-month FTC but could become permanent depending on funding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that truly makes a difference to the community within Gloucestershire.
- A flexible and family-friendly employer
- Value diversity and welcome insights from people who have lived experiences
- Open to job share/part-time
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Christmas closure
- Flexible working hours
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support, including counselling
- Manage the team of cleaners and caretakers, and the administration teams
- Maintain health and safety across all sites ensuring maintenance of all equipment and buildings
- Maintain the fleet of vehicles ensuring a good safe condition
- Support the income generation team to identify future sources of income to replace key facilities and equipment as needed
- Identify appropriate new facilities to purchase or rent to support the growth of services
- Undertake tendering for facilities resources such as sanitary bins, CCTV maintenance, fire maintenance, etc
- Develop and implement an environmental strategy
- Implement software to monitor maintenance and vehicle requirements
- Liaise with funders, commissioners, and key personnel to manage programmes and projects
- Hold or willing to undertake NEBOSH qualification
- Hold IOSH
- Experience working in facilities and maintenance
- Experience managing multiple tasks and teams
- Experience managing a budget
- Knowledge of Safeguarding practices and procedures
- Experience sourcing and building relationships with key partners
- Driving license and willingness to drive the charity’s clients in people carriers and vans
GB Commerce are your specialist recruiters in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Facilities.
We hire across a vast range of roles across Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.