HR Administrator (JO1039)
£23,000 – £23,500
Our client is a dedicated not-for-profit organisation, that is committed to making a positive impact by providing support and assistance to those who face challenges.
They are seeking a HR Administrator to join them on a 12-month FTC, but the role could become permanent depending upon funding.
The successful HR Administrator will play a key role within the business, ensuring all appropriate policies and procedures are implemented. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that truly makes a difference to the community within Gloucestershire.
- A flexible and family-friendly employer
- Value diversity and welcome insights from people who have lived experiences
- Open to job share/part-time
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Christmas closure
- Flexible working hours
- Access to mental health and wellbeing support, including counselling
- Oversee and support the administration function for recruitment across the organisation
- Review the company practices, and keep up to date with employment law
- Provide supervision and support to staff members
- Work within agreed budgets
- Maintain accurate data and CRM records
- Uphold the company’s ethos and policies
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Knowledge of safeguarding practices and procedures
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management, and leadership skills
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of HR systems would be beneficial
- Driving license, with a willingness to drive to clients
We hire across a vast range of roles including HR roles, Lawyers, Solicitors, Paralegals, Legal Administrators and other office-based roles, including Administration and Office Management.
We manage HR, Legal and Office jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.