Marketing Executive (JO1040)
£25,000 – £30,000
Our client is a fast-growing company in the construction industry, with a commitment to delivering high quality products and solutions.
They are seeking a Marketing Executive on a 6 month FTC, to contribute toward the company’s marketing and communication initiatives.
The successful Marketing Executive will need to be a self-starter, with experience working on campaigns and with LinkedIn.
- Support the development and execution of marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and generate leads
- Create engaging and persuasive content for various marketing channels including social media and email marketing
- Analyse consumer behaviour to identify opportunities
- Manage and update the company website to ensure it is up-to-date and user-friendly
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and identify areas for improvement
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Update and use the CRM system
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- CRM experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in social media platforms and digital marketing tools
- Analytical skills with the ability to interpret data
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of the latest marketing trends and best practices
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and Communications.
We manage Marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, and Bristol.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.